When we take on a project, we like to hit the ground running. We seed the project with an experienced team,
ready to begin executing immediately on your product vision.
Scrum calls and Daily standups:
Every morning, we get together as a team for 10 minutes at 10 AM and say:
- What we did yesterday.
- What we’re going to do today.
- If anything is blocking us.
We immediately resolve blockers or help the person after standup. We do this in order to:
- See each other face-to-face.
- Learn what others are doing so if you face same problem later, you know who to ask.
- Learn what others are doing so you can help them if you’ve solved the same problem before.
- Build accountability and trust.
- It's the development team's that work with customers to break down the features into small, user visible units of work, called Stories.
- These stories are the key to keeping development focused on visible, tangible, customer value.
- Once the feature breakdown is complete for the next set of features, the development team can estimate the effort involved in completing each story.